1also nuclear reactorreactor (nuclear) masculine
- The dehydrogenation and selective hydrogenation reactors were run continuously and the product collected.
- A green chemistry example concerns the transfer of raw polymer resin into reactors.
- Fossil fuel burning plants could simply place a serpentine reactor as the last component of their emissions clean up and sequester carbon on site.
- Solar receivers absorb this concentrated solar radiation and deliver it, in the form of high-temperature heat, to a chemical reactor wherein an endothermic reaction results in the production of solar fuels.
- The organ was placed in a Teflon bag that neutrons can pass through and taken to a research reactor nearby, where it was irradiated with neutrons.