1baremo masculinetabla feminine
- I am committed to bringing out the ready reckoner every year within 15 days from the day the State Budget is presented with all the changes.
- It's a pity that the book has ended up more as a ready reckoner than a good read.
- Here's a light-hearted look at love astrology - but remember, sun signs are not the be all and end all of astrology, and can only serve as quick ‘ready reckoners’ to your romantic style.
- The ready reckoner also imparts information on basic car care, safe repairing and various types of accessories.
- This payment depends on your age and length of service, and it's less than generous, as this ready reckoner demonstrates.
- At the heart of the analysis is the ‘balance scorecard’, a spreadsheet-based ready reckoner of tax reforms and other fiscal tweaks that is used to balance the Treasury's books.
- It would, however, be prudent to check whether you would pay less VAT under the scheme than under normal VAT accounting - there is a ready reckoner available on Customs' website.
- The directory, which is priced at Rs.50, is a ready reckoner on listings related to wedding trousseau, wedding accessories, flower decoration and back-drops, accommodation for the guests and much more.
- Yes, you can detect in her eyes the whirring of a mental ready reckoner, and hear in her utterances a ruthless self-censorship.