1(que se extrae del tonel con bomba manual) cerveza de elaboración tradicional feminine
- Frustrated Geoff, who is relying on his fish and chip trade to keep his country pub afloat, is laying down the gauntlet to real ale drinkers.
- Now an established favourite of the food and drink festival, it involves 14 York pubs committed to serving real ale.
- Based in Hawkshead, the micro-brewery makes cask-conditioned real ale, which is sold in 24 pubs in South Lakeland.
- It can only be a matter of time before I'm indulging in home brewing of real ale, or pottering around my garden while doing some pruning.
- The pub has now expanded its real ale selection and will be serving a range of local beer over the coming months.
- An entrepreneur who set up a brewery selling his own real ale is raising a glass to his next venture - opening his own pub.
- The train has had a buffet carriage selling cans of beer for 20 years but it has only been serving real ale in recent years.
- It has a distinctive flavour like many of the Belgian beers which are basically real ales.
- The festival also features 15 morris dance teams performing at stations along the line, and on-train bars serving real ale.
- It will be serving the brewery's range of crafted real ales, plus guest beers, and meals made with local ingredients.