In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1televisión basada en reality shows feminine
- One of the criticisms levelled at reality TV is that it is anything but real.
- The only thing that seems to get the majority of young people excited is reality TV and sugarcoated music.
- They can make something out of nothing, which I guess is the description of reality TV.
- Conditions were as far from perfect as reality TV is from entertaining.
- One may wonder why he has decided to attempt this at a time when reality TV is rapidly losing its popularity.
- In other words, Jack's experiences will be as humiliating as anything seen on real reality TV.
- Well, it provides riveting reality TV without involving a situation that is too artificial.
- Even given the current vogue for reality TV, the media have been rather coy in embracing court TV.
- There is an awful lot of reality TV on television at the moment, I think it has gone mad, there's just so much of it.
- Trevor Phillips thinks reality TV is a force for good race relations.
- If you take a look at how those survivors of reality TV are being treated, you can see her point.
- Well, it was just a matter of time before reality TV became a serious object of study.
- This is war as reality TV and, as is usual with such programmes, it sometimes doesn't seem quite real.
- Some would argue that it is the widespread myth that the camera never lies that has kept reality TV alive as a genre.
- We need more real reporting and less reality TV shows, and then let's see how deep that rabbit hole is.
- What is it about the new crop of reality TV programs that has so many viewers riveted?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.