In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1agente inmobiliario masculineagente de la propiedad inmobiliaria masculinecorredor de fincas masculine Spaincorredora de fincas feminine Spaincorredor de propiedades masculine Chilecorredora de propiedades feminine Chile
- When blacks failed to meet their financial obligations, the realtors repossessed the houses and repeated the process with other unsuspecting customers.
- As a result, despite the economic downturn, many realtors are marketing second homes as another investment for your retirement - only this is one investment you can periodically live in.
- You can do so by calling your county's property records office, consulting your local realtors, querying sellers, and asking your neighbors.
- The realtor or broker may also recommend an appraiser who will value a house often at a higher price.
- According to the realtor, both had come to see the place as a monument for their misery, so they wanted to get rid of it and get on with their separate lives.
- For the Republicans, we need to show how drug policy hurts their constituencies - realtors, Chamber of Commerce types, and the business community.
- Jackson immediately began networking with mortgage brokers, realtors, and real estate investors.
- Hiring a trustworthy realtor can alleviate some of the stresses associated with long distance selling or renting.
- The top occupations of first-time domain buyers at the beginning of this year were photographers, attorneys, and realtors.
- People who are successful in sales - insurance agents, realtors, stock brokers and car dealers - make the best fundraisers because they're used to ‘selling’ a product.
- Thankfully she did hire a realtor instead of letting her ‘son the lawyer’ handle everything.
- The conference programme ‘provides realtors with answers to the challenges’ they face every day in the modern business environment.
- And, amazingly enough, the realtor said that the owner would be happy to take Lucy.
- Ross visits builders, realtors, and personnel directors at large corporations who can direct lots of potential customers to his site.
- Then she applied to Nehemiah, found a realtor, and went searching for her dream home.
- She had struggled all her life and to see and hear Scott talk to the realtors and his accountant and lawyer almost made her head swim.
- Certainly, some people - well, one could say mortgage brokers and realtors and so forth are definitely making money.
- Also, why do realtors encourage people in certain areas to take less money than they could really get when selling?
- Some brokers and realtors are able to offer lending and title services as well.
- James spends about 35% of his time on the road, delivering training to mobile professionals, realtors, and small to mid-sized business owners.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.