In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bienes raícesbienes inmueblespropiedad inmobiliaria feminine
- In his words, ‘neither government nor realty, lending, and construction interests forged racial policies out of thin air’.
- Although it doesn't come up very often, clients sometimes will want to invest their retirement funds in trust deeds or realty ownership.
- He indicated that the English common-law distinction between realty and personalty is parallel to and interrelated with the traditional division of the factors.
- The 1860 census is better suited to this purpose because its schedule for free inhabitants included property values for both realty and personalty, while the 1850 census showed only real estate.
- This is not meant to suggest that mortgages over realty are unimportant, or do not give rise to legal problems.
- The main element of default was unpaid realty taxes as indicated in the letters of National Trust filed as Exhibits 59 and 60.
- The transition from realty to personalty with the prospect of reincarnation as a corporeal hereditament does not seem to me to be relevant.
- In realty this is highly unlikely to happen, given good faith on all hands and the procedures and safeguards which colour the section 3 process.
- Additional rent was payable by way of accruing amounts for proportionate share of realty taxes, utilities, insurance premiums and other common expenses, making the Respondents creditors of the Tenants.
- Against that, the wife claims there should be a deduction of notional costs of sale at 6 per cent realty commission and $1,000 in legal costs.
- Second, the Deficit Reduction Act of 1984 lengthened the recovery period for realty from 15 to 18 years.
- Thus, if realty stands to be equated with money, the many and complex considerations which affect its value necessitate consideration.
- Quite often you even witness people inferring that realty today is a better bet than stocks.
- A Norwegian group, which has already settled in Thailand, was exploring the possibility of buying into premium condo projects in Bangkok's inner areas in a plan to diversify its business into realty.
- The rule is that realty is taxed both in the state where it is located (unless it is in one of the few states that doesn't have a state income tax) and also is taxable to the state of one's residence.
- Generally there is a fraudulent realty valuation of the said realty in question as part of the scam.
- In between the two households lived yet another alleged bushwhacker, a thirty-two-year-old farmer who owned $1, 000 of realty.
- Poole's holdings also include building supply, realty, property management, and home-funding concerns.
- It tends to capture bits and pieces of realty and places them in frozen categories reflecting both the language of their socioeconomic class and a particular historical epoch.
- Pursuant to the lease, the tenant is obliged to pay its proportionate share of common area expenses and realty taxes.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.