In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tracción trasera feminine
- The styling and the fancy paintwork were terrific, and I've always preferred cars with rear-wheel drive.
- The advertisements tell us, endlessly, that unlike any other family hatchback on the market it has rear-wheel drive.
- But no doubt this will delight the purists and may even console, to some extent, those upset by the fact that the car is front-wheel rather than rear-wheel drive.
- While we're at it, don't bother picking a car for its front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, or mid-mounted engine - pick it because it's pretty.
- Powering this front engine / rear-wheel drive newcomer is a 2.0 litre engine with no less than 237 bhp and the red line is set at 9,000 rpm.
- With a mid-engine design and rear-wheel drive, the Roadster and Coupe have characteristically sporty road manners.
- Perfectly respectable middle-aged men, ones charged with testing far more powerful cars than this, turned into young hooligans when presented with a 265 bhp rear-wheel drive hot hatch.
- ‘This season I've gone from front-wheel drive to rear-wheel drive and 275 horsepower to 475 horsepower, it's great to be driving something a bit more exciting than a touring car,’ says Michael.
- I thought it would be interesting to race rear-wheel drive again after about seven years in front-wheel drive!
- No fewer than three full-time four-wheel-drive systems are offered in addition to standard-issue rear-wheel drive.
- Under the hood of this rear-wheel drive car is a 3.5L V - 6 engine capable of 280 hp at 6,200 rpm and mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode.
- The company's deliberately keeping the initial formula relatively simple: One engine, one transmission, one wheelbase, two body styles and two box lengths, rear-wheel drive or 4-wheel drive.
- Today's version is the sixth generation of the breed and over the years the car has grown in size and moved from longitudinal rear-wheel drive to transverse front-wheel drive.
- This plant will be able to make left-hand drive and right-hand cars; rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive vehicles.
- Purists may favour the handling balance that goes with its rear-wheel drive, but it lacks hatchback versatility.
- One of the most difficult manufacturing issues to overcome was how to install power trains for both front and rear-wheel drive vans on a common production line.
- Traversing through just a few inches of snow could be a monumental feat for most luxury sedans, most of which feature rear-wheel drive.
- When it's wet, great care is needed at roundabouts, as it's easy to get the back of this rear-wheel drive vehicle trying to overtake the front.
- Can you successfully build luxury cars without a V - 8 or rear-wheel drive?
- In below zero conditions, the argument concerning front-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive shifts its emphasis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.