In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1razonamiento masculinelógica feminine
- They are also supposed to record all details of such acts, including their reasoning for the use of force.
- He doesn't give a damn about logical reasoning or proof of anything.
- I have to wonder what the reasoning was for this slight.
- The majority reasoning was most clearly expressed by Justice Hayne.
- In the coming days, that reasoning will receive close scrutiny.
- Barthes has argued that myths and rituals in our society have taken the form of reasoning and speech.
- I can't understand the reasoning behind some of those.
- The reasoning behind the exchange is to further enhance their marketability.
- Matthew Stinson can't help but point out the flaw in that reasoning.
- What influences the development of mathematical reasoning in different population groups?
- It is this sense of being tested by practice and judged by results that gives strategic reasoning its edge.
- An assumption is made that moral reasoning is subject to measurement.
- That may underlie the reasoning in the Court of Appeal in British Columbia too.
- Your mate has gone through the same reasoning, which leaves you both vulnerable.
- This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.
- This kind of reasoning puts the importance of the reader's sensitivities above what is true.
- The Court's reasoning is convincing.
- This conflict raises a question mark over the judge's reasoning.
- I think it is an essential part of his reasoning.
- These are based on my probably inaccurate observations and my misinformed reasoning, but I think them fair.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.