1(in hotel)salón masculine
- Friends, relatives from both families and special guests filled the reception room at the Amari Orchid Resort Hotel, celebrating the joyous occasion.
- She was talking quietly with us in the hallway outside the giant reception room; 300 people had come and she had left him with some friends to come down in the hallway.
- At the main entrance, the reception and the primary waiting area flow into a larger reception room, which doubles as a presentation, exhibition, and event space.
- Its large reception room was used for meetings, dances and most other community activities.
2British(in house)salón, comedor o cualquier habitación donde se puede recibir
- On the ground floor are two reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room and guest toilet.
- The house itself includes three reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, five bedrooms and a number of bathrooms.
- Inside, the accommodation comprises three reception rooms, six bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom.
- A room at the front of the house is currently used as a third bedroom, but could easily function as another reception room.
- This residence was designed to accommodate a growing family but also to have elegant reception rooms suitable for entertainment.
- The basement accommodation comprises a utility room, playroom and wine cellar, while the largest reception room, the drawing room, is on the first floor and spans the width of the house.
- It is a four-bedroom house with two reception rooms, kitchen, two bathrooms and conservatory.
- As well as four bedrooms, it boasts two bathrooms, three reception rooms and a family room, as well as assorted halls, pantries and studies.
- There are four reception rooms on the ground floor as well as a kitchen and back sitting room, plus a total of six bedrooms over the first and second floors.
- The guest apartment consists of three bedrooms, one reception room, a kitchen and a bathroom.
- Sitting in four acres of grounds, it includes three reception rooms, a billiard room, kitchen, five bedrooms, four bathrooms and a sauna room.
- The property includes three reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The fourth reception room, the dining room, is located across the hall and also retains its period fireplace.
- The first reception room is a living room to the front of the house with a marble fireplace, high ceiling and sash window.
- Further down the hall is the fourth reception room, used by the current owners as a family room.
- There are two bedrooms, a bathroom, two reception rooms and a private patio garden to the front.
- It stands at the centre of the farm and includes two reception rooms, a large kitchen, a utility room, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The cottage includes four bedrooms, three reception rooms, a bathroom and toilet, a 24 ft kitchen, a cloakroom with toilet and a garage.
- Dating back to the 1860s, this converted property has three bedrooms, four reception rooms, three bathrooms and a spanking new kitchen.
- Another reception room beside the living room also has parquet flooring and a brick fireplace, as well as a French door leading to the garden.
- The reception rooms are generous in size and include a drawing room, dining room, sitting room and study.