1Economicsrecesión feminineto go into recession — entrar en recesión
- Gold is the only mineral commodity which is expected to benefit from the current global economic recession.
- The economy is entering its fourth recession in a decade, with no relief in sight.
- When recessions were a regular feature of the economic environment, they were often viewed as inevitable.
- The country is again sliding into recession at a time when policy makers have few options to revive growth.
- In mid-2001, as recession hit, the stock market wobbled.
- In some ways, this recession has not been as hard on low-wage workers as earlier recessions.
- The economic impact of the energy crisis has been to aggravate a descent into recession.
- As political economists have always emphasised, periodic recessions are endemic to capitalism.
- The country is in deep recession, yet the government has cut its spending by about 40 percent this year.
- Figures released this week show US unemployment rising, as recession looms.
- The country was gripped by recession and interest rates were soaring.
- Even the opposition parties concede that Kim has done a good job in pulling the country out of recession.
- He says the economy is in recession after the worst third quarter growth figures in some 50 years.
- If we want to avert a very deep recession it is absolutely vital that these psychological factors are reversed.
- Compared to other post-war recessions, the downturn of 2001 is one of the shallowest on record.
- Sales and profits increased annually even during the recession of the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- And price wars typically break out during recessions as vendors battle for consumers.
- The average length of the last 10 recessions has been just under 11 months.
- This obviously buoys the market in good times and smooths its falls in recessions.
- Yes, consumer confidence has proved far more robust than in previous recessions.
- Economic recessions are predominantly the result of insufficient demand.
- The velocity of recession is proportional to the distance from us.
- In 1842 Doppler proved that the colour of a luminous body, like the pitch or note of a sounding body, must be changed by velocity of approach or recession.
- The expansion of the Universe is described by a very simple equation called Hubble's law; the velocity of the recession of a galaxy is equal to a constant times its distance.