1(que se canta cuando se retira el celebrante) himno masculine
- After the recessional we slip away from Mama and Papa, who will loiter by the door to exchange pleasantries with Father Friend.
- Gail Smith, who has been active in church music, has assembled a useful group of pieces suitable for church or Sunday school preludes, offertories or recessionals.
- The choir sang for processionals and recessionals and during church services.
- After the recessional Croft waited until the exodus had abated, nodded silently to her ladyship as she passed down the aisle, and followed the stragglers out.
- Either of these two pieces could also be used immediately after the wedding recessional, while guests leave the Church.