1volver a cargarrecargar
- At present, a single fuel cell can provide enough power to recharge a cell phone battery once.
- As the batteries run low, patients simply strap on a power pack that recharges the batteries via radio waves beamed through their skin.
- The voltage required to properly recharge a storage battery varies with battery temperature.
- He also recharged the system for £40: a saving of over £1,500.
- Instead, it uses a USB cable for hooking up to your PC, and a separate power supply for recharging the battery.
- Use of solar panels with photo-voltaic cells to recharge batteries was ruled out because it adds cost to the cell and requires additional recharging circuitry.
- We can recharge the battery while the USB cable is connected to the unit.
- Users can recharge their phone or chuck it away and get another one.
- A US developer is coming to market with a device which lets users recharge batteries using a foot-operated pump.
- In a major technological accomplishment, the energy needed to recharge the internal battery is transmitted via radio waves - all without the need for wires.
- The device uses magnetic inductive power transfer to recharge its battery - a method presently used to charge batteries sealed inside electric toothbrushes and shavers.
- For recharging batteries in the field, external auxiliary power units could be used, but quieter solutions were desired.
- On the base of the device is the cradle connector and a separate power jack, allowing you to recharge the device when you're away from your desk.
- The larger longer term impact of hybrids will come not from greater fuel efficiency but rather from a shift toward using electric power outlets to recharge vehicle batteries.
- Any electric car that uses batteries needs a charging system to recharge the batteries.
- The motor's battery is recharged by an electric generator powered by a gasoline engine.
- It uses its own braking motion to create power and recharge the battery, eliminating the need to plug it into any outside power source.
- The fuel cell then continuously recharges the battery.
- It also supplies power to the camera and recharges the battery.
- A hydrogen-powered car painted with the film could potentially convert enough energy into electricity to continually recharge the car's battery.
- This camera and video recorder comes with a docking station that allows us to recharge the battery and connect the device to the PC.
1volverse a cargarrecargarse
1to give a battery a recharge — recargar una batería