- In the visual arts, too, there was far more reciprocity than previously acknowledged.
- Ivanov said that the principle of reciprocity, a key principle in diplomacy, should be applied to the issue.
- The founding principle of human culture in general is exchange, transforming hostility into reciprocity.
- We must oppose any trade rules based on even the most minimalist form of reciprocity in market access.
- Even when I cooked dinner, which he'd devour with glee, he would feel no sense of reciprocity.
- Similarly, Stephane and Maxim's relationship is also one of reciprocity.
- Such goodwill obviously deserves similar reciprocity from the Israeli side.
- Thus the first fundamental principle of the gift economy is a return or reciprocity.
- Each campus would effectively be a separate campus, but there would be reciprocity between the various campuses.
- We are so used to our vain understanding of the law of reciprocity that we think in terms of what we get back for what we give.
- We believe that reciprocity is not an appropriate basis for trade between countries and regions at such different levels of development.
- Thus began a long correspondence and professional friendship based on reciprocity and shared artistic beliefs.
- In the 19th century, states dealt with each other strictly on the basis of reciprocity.
- While some of this reflects a suspicion of the motives of foreign firms, there may also be an awareness of the lack of reciprocity.
- Furthermore, interpersonal relationships in Asia Pacific are based on reciprocity and return of favours.
- While reciprocity is important, generosity is crucial to a good mate.
- Are buyers going to reveal their financial condition prior to the exchange as a gesture of reciprocity?
- Ontario's minister of health acknowledged the heroic work of healthcare workers, and this was an important act of reciprocity.
- On the other hand, the North ought to follow suit, respecting the principle of reciprocity.
- This will also guarantee the principle of reciprocity when relaxed travel terms are negotiated with other countries.