In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The result is ineffective Web sites which may turn away customers and sites that need to be recoded after the complaints start coming in.
- When we ended up recoding much of the pages ourselves, the design remained intact with far simpler code.
- I created a separate data matrix for these recoded characters.
- I recoded the page so that it offers a serviceable, simple sitemap as primary view.
- Henry says he has no desire to spend the time and money recoding those as Java applications.
- If we recode our data into binary characters as Gray and Atkinson did, we have to create three characters, one for each cognate set.
- Images are recoded to ten bits per channel.
- Their website is so frustratingly bad that last year accessibility campaigner Matthew Somerville took it upon himself to recode a version of it that worked.
- When I recoded this script in C + +, I observed an execution speed gain of 100%.
- The coders, able to analyze, decode, and recode large assembly programs within hours, were finding employment.
- For this purpose, the quantitative data must be recoded into binary characters.
- The whole thing's been recoded in compliant HTML and CSS, so it's also quite flexible.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.