1(approval, praise)recomendación femininea letter of recommendation — una carta de recomendación
- Its key recommendation that tax on drink be increased to discourage consumption was ignored in the Budget.
- After that, final recommendations will be put forward to the Strategic Health Authority.
- It has not fully accepted the main recommendation but is proposing to fund nursing care in nursing homes.
- These proposals will be evaluated and a recommendation made to the Executive Committee before a final decision is made.
- Another of the more radical recommendations focuses on medical training.
- We look forward to considering the consultants' recommendations around the end of September.
- Her second recommendation proposes human rights as a way to safeguard human dignity.
- He was eventually acquitted, though with the recommendation that he leave the country immediately.
- Her recommendations were presented in a series of bullet points down the side of the television screen.
- It may also put forward recommendations on areas requiring immediate attention.
- Any recommendation will then go forward to the district council's full meeting in May.
- As a result of these findings the overview panel put forward 14 recommendations.
- This concluded with a recommendation that both proposals be rejected.
- Members put forward their own recommendations at an association committee meeting.
- Resource constraints meant that this recommendation was not followed, with predictable consequences.
- Parish councillors are expected to make their recommendations on the plan to Bradford Council.
- The body is due to make its recommendations at the end of this month and Clarke will decide whether to implement them.
- The literature has not yielded many new proposals or recommendations on how to promote citizenship.
- The coroner said he was not proposing to set out a list of recommendations to hospitals.
- As the Herald went to press, members of the national park's property committee were discussing a recommendation to approve the idea.
- The report does make recommendations to the governing bodies to bring about improvements in football.
2(advice)recomendación femininesugerencia feminineon my father's recommendation — por recomendación / sugerencia de mi padre
- [ S ]chef's recommendation — sugerencia del chef