- That is the greatest impediment to the political and economic reconstruction of the country.
- As the city entered the 1980s, it began to embark on a large-scale process of urban reconstruction.
- To this must be added the cost of the ongoing, even if limited, process of reconstruction.
- Once the monetary settlement is received, property owners can begin the process of reconstruction.
- The grant is not only timely but it comes at a critical time when the country is grappling with the economic reconstruction programme.
- Emerging from the war physically devastated, Europe began a process of both economic and political reconstruction.
- Yet the slow process of reconstruction, following the ravages of a diamond-fuelled civil war, continues.
- There should also be an appraisal of Britain's role in the post-war, reconstruction process.
- The Bali government has set aside special funds for the reconstruction of the area damaged in the bombing.
- This is a serious problem which impedes the process of reconstruction.
- It really brought home to me how the relief effort and the process of reconstruction must go hand in hand.
- Women were indispensable in this many-sided economic and social reconstruction.
- After the war, capital and labor must be expended in reconstruction and repair.
- The same drive is apparent in the process of reconstruction.
- The reconstruction process has strongly affected the position and morale of local residents.
- The process of reconstruction was so immense that all countries struggled to cope.
- It was astonishing to hear how the process of reconstruction had already begun by the morning after the attacks.
- The reconstruction of Rousse railway station is to cost nine million leva.
- Plans for how the civil administration of the country would work were vague, as were those for its economic reconstruction.
- The worst hit areas are now engaged in the biggest post-catastrophe reconstruction programme since the Second World War.
2Reconstructionperíodo, de 1865 a 1877, durante el cual se llevó a cabo la integración de los estados Sudistas con la Unión
3(re-creation)reconstitución femininethe police staged a reconstruction of the crime — la policía efectuó una reconstitución del delito