- On rocky rummages in the shallows you might spy damsel fish, red mullet, painted combers and rainbow wrasse before they dart off.
- Other appetizing local dishes include octopus in red wine, red mullet and squid rings for fish lovers.
- The talk is all of haddock, salmon, red mullet and bass.
- I sometimes have red mullet cooked in olive oil in a wok with chilli flakes, chopped fresh tomatoes, anchovy fillets, fennel seeds, sliced garlic and linguine.
- He added: ‘We have seen large shoals of red mullet moving in and only recently a swordfish was washed up at Ingoldmells.’