1pintarpintar y empapelar
- Framed art is a quick and easy solution to redecorating a room, for two reasons.
- The couple, who are to marry in April, also said the crew were more interested in filming the team messing around than actually redecorating the room.
- I've redecorated the sitting room, and I did it all in one big hit, over the last two days.
- We'll give you a credit card and tomorrow you and Lucy can go shopping to redecorate your room!
- I am currently renovating and redecorating a house.
- Many consumers are in the process of buying a new home or remodeling and redecorating their existing home.
- The ground floor of the building was redecorated during the closed winter months, the upper gallery having been refurbished last year.
- If you are redecorating a room that is covered in wallpaper, it is usually necessary to remove the old wallpaper.
- Volunteers have been working round the clock to repair and redecorate the building so the nursery will open as scheduled.
- They had spent the morning redecorating a room, then headed into town for some shopping.
- Armed with $1,000, a designer and a carpenter, two sets of neighbours swap homes and redecorate one room in each other's place.
- I vividly remember when my mother decided to redecorate our living room.
- A closet is such a tiny space, you'd almost think redoing it wouldn't take as long as redecorating a major room.
- Once you see the completed bathroom you won't believe it took you so long to decide to redecorate the room.
- As we we'd been planning to redecorate the family room some time this year I said she might as well take the two sofas.
- That was where she'd hide, but first she wanted to redecorate the room.
- For a while, he toyed with the idea of offering to redecorate the entire room.
- Anyone who has ever packed away their worldly possessions to redecorate a room will know what a time-consuming and stressful experience it can be.
- While redecorating the front room he discovered the names of previous occupants underneath the wallpaper and etched on to the plaster.
- I have recently redecorated my sitting room and, since it is quite small, I removed the old curtains and replaced them with vertical blinds.
1pintar (y empapelar)