- This is nourishing, redemptive; we become less alone inside.
- Revenge is not redemptive; it smears the soul with the same evil it seeks to repay.
- Alas, the movie doesn't allow the actor to fulfill the same redemptive role.
- The kingdom is essentially redemptive and spiritual rather than political and physical.
- Themes of redemptive love, parental affection and reconciliation are worked out in the music in a very different way from the play.
- The pulsating core of his speech was the redemptive power of love.
- We profess that people of any age are included in God's unconditional love and redemptive grace.
- I wanted him to know the comfort and consolation of Christ's redemptive love.
- I think there's a majesty in it that makes it redemptive.
- It feels emotional and meaningful to me because I do think love is incredibly redemptive.
- I found something reassuring and redemptive in this record, which went above and beyond anything that its creators could have envisaged for it.
- The book is also about love - and its redemptive power.
- Nor does she shirk her moral duty to counter evil with the redemptive power of truth.
- It is a tale of fear and guilt, emotional survival, and the redemptive power of love.
- You've done a lot of work with prisoners, dealing with the redemptive power of art.
- One rejected the book on the grounds that it had ‘no redemptive quality’.
- There is a redemptive quality to these high, open moors.
- I decided that the movie, no matter how bleak and hopeless it may seem, is ultimately about redemptive hope, albeit a twisted one at that.
- If this simple tale of three people and a pooch were a Hollywood movie, it would be all about the redemptive power of love.
- So I think there's a redemptive quality involved with taking care of people who have a need in the later years of their life.