1(in US)sureño reaccionario de la clase baja rural
- White trash rednecks from backward places such as Texas are an even easier target over there.
- The local rednecks were angry that immigrants from the future were taking their jobs, and were discussing what to do about it.
- The rednecks were attacking us from the top of the rock.
- ‘Hopefully I am making a connection with the rednecks of Texas,’ he says with a deep laugh.
- It is hard not to have a sneaking admiration for someone who can enrage southern rednecks as easily as he can rile a group of feminist college students.
- In the first example, he's parodying southern rednecks.
- But now the rednecks are calling the shots, and the neocons are telling them how.
- When most people hear about Memphis they think of rednecks and country people.
- At one point in my life, I lived in a trailer, hung out with tobacco spitting rednecks, and spoke with an extreme drawl.
- The book is careful not to stereotype Evie's family as ignorant rednecks.
- If there is a danger of this happening, then I think we need to make it clear to the government that rednecks are not the only people who can impose a political cost.
- Would you please tell Derb that not all Southerners are rednecks.
- And I remember listening to that back in Georgia, and I watched rednecks laugh at it.
- The small businesspeople are the rednecks that run the town and suppress the people.
- You know, rednecks get married when they're teenagers and stuff.
- This is a chapter about working, again: I make fun of rednecks in here.
- A large portion of people at the school were rednecks, and hugely homophobic.
- It made most people look like unsophisticated rednecks.
- It does not make the grade in what is otherwise a magnificent satire of white, redneck cultural values.
- So one of these rednecks tells a racist joke and they're all laughing, except the big guy.