1literary(smelling of sth)con olor a algocon fragancia de algo literary
- The redolent smell of their Chanel No.5 perfume hit me like a blast before they even reached us.
- Our mouths watered at the redolent smell of sweet roasted meat.
- No blooming season is more redolent than spring, so it makes perfect olfactory sense to smell the flowers now.
- My normally reserved father turns into a rapacious gourmand around the steaming, redolent pot, reliving his Saskatchewan youth by heaping his plate.
- No radio, no TV, just the meal, the New Yorker, and the soft high whine of Jasper breathing through his nose, coveting the redolent sausage.
2(suggestive of)his style is redolent of the Impressionists — su estilo recuerda el de los impresionistas
- the affair seemed redolent of fraud — el asunto olía a fraude