1árbitro masculineárbitra feminineréferi feminine Latin America
- That's the real issue here - league refs never have been able to handle truly big men.
- Often this is seen by both players and fans as the assistant ref not knowing what offside is.
- The replay is shown over and over again before the video ref decides that Owen was very marginally offside.
- The refs have been taking a lot of heat in the past couple of weeks, and they have to be more decisive with their flag calls.
- With time running out and Salford supporters screaming at the ref to blow for full time, Duffy made another break.
- It can happen when you play away from home that a ref can think he's got to even the game up when he's already sent another player off.
- Before departing, he had a few choice words for the refs and his opponent.
- When I'm in a game, the refs tell us to tuck in our jerseys so we look like ball players.
- To believe you have control over the players, the refs or the game is a fallacy.
- The amount of abuse that some players give the refs must make refs feel like sending players off just to shut them up.
- It's neither here nor there, however, because the ref's blown up for a goal kick.
- I actually found myself on the verge of boycotting the playoffs because of the refs.
- They know the foreign players, the foreign refs and the foreign rules that baffle Team USA.
- I can understand how the ref didn't spot it, but the linesman must just have been asleep.
- Well a video ref like they have in Rugby League has been spoken of, but nobody seems brave enough to make the first step.
- I remember a couple of occasions when the ref stopped the game for no apparent reason and called Nelson over.
- It makes the other refs so mad, they filed a complaint with the league about him.
- It was hard to determine if these young refs were too quick with the whistle or if the poor play resulted in a lot of silly fouls.
- The spokesman added that the absence of wives would make it easier for refs and assistant refs to mix socially in the hotel the night before.
- It was hit hard enough to decapitate him, but the ref hasn't noticed and he's given a goal kick.
1ref.our ref: HYZ — N/ref. HYZ
- your ref: XYZ — S/ref. XYZ