In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Many companies, of course, got busy early this year, refinancing old obligations and taking on new loans.
- To compensate, Americans have refinanced mortgages, piling on the debt and lowering their average net worth.
- Households also continue to refinance their mortgages or use home-equity loans to fund their shopping sprees.
- Meanwhile, homeowners are improving their finances by refinancing their mortgages.
- She refinanced her home in the summer of 2002, lowering her mortgage payment by $160, which she uses to pay down debt.
- One thing to note, however, is that it is a good idea for companies to refinance their debt to lower their interest rates.
- The commission summary states that the financed and refinanced projects will generate 620 jobs, including the 40 in Jacksonville.
- The government is now negotiating with a dozen banks to refinance the debt at rates it can afford.
- There was also a benefit for many banks from fees which arose when borrowers refinanced their mortgages because of lower interest rates.
- With a cash-out refinancing, you refinance your mortgage for more than you owe and pocket the difference.
- The car is refinanced with an interest rate of 6.9%.
- But nobody dares raise interest rates in the US where 65% of mortgage holders have refinanced their properties and where, currently, an easy money property boom is underway.
- The Jacksons also refinanced the home equity loan they had taken out to renovate a third house they inherited from Jacqueline's father.
- Governments have saved billions by refinancing the national debt at lower interest rates.
- There are many ways to consolidate or refinance your college student loan debt.
- Most experts agree that interest rate reduction is the main reason behind most refinancing decisions.
- In fact, much of the commercial paper being refinanced in the bond market was originally issued to pay for past telecom capital spending, such as burying fiber-optic cables and building wireless networks.
- If you have a home loan, refinance your mortgage to lower your payments.
- Whatever the reason, some lenders are squirming out of deals to refinance home loans at rates below 6 percent.
- Griffin is quick to point out that he paid off his $2,000 credit card debt and refinanced his mortgage a second time, saving about $60 a month in payments.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.