1renovar el acabado de
- Because of the caustic chemicals involved in refinishing furniture, great care must be taken to follow safe-use practices.
- After refinishing the stock and doing a complete action job on this inexpensive rifle, I find it is one of my favorite shooters.
- Graham's doing an in-depth restoration and refinishing job on the oak dresser, which had become distinctly ‘starved’ after so many years living in centrally-heated houses.
- Before adding insulation to the basement walls or the crawl space foundation, and prior to refinishing a basement room, it is essential that you repair any leaks and solve any problems with dampness.
- For those of you interested in refinishing wrought iron or similar types of furnishings, I recommend you acquire a portable air compressor fitted with a sandblasting apparatus.
- The cost of refinishing a handgun usually starts around $150, and adds nothing to the value of your handgun.
- This grant is for the resurfacing of the School playground, refinishing the perimeter wall and fencing.
- I recommend contacting a professional hardwood floor specialist to try refinishing it by screening the floor with a machine sander, then applying a finish.
- Antiques that have been refinished should be treated according to type of finish as described in other sections.
- Your workbench needs to be strong enough to hold anything you place on it and large enough for space if you are working on refinishing a table or chair.
- Is there any way of dulling that shiny spot and blending it in with the rest of the finish without completely refinishing the piece?
- He even refinished the inside of the barrel with a silicon base spray cover.
- No permits are needed when refinishing furniture.
- There are her two young sons, three and five, banging on the piano and slopping juice on the recently refinished coffee table.
- Renovations included cleaning limestone walls, refinishing the wood beam ceiling, and installing an elevator, restrooms, and new lighting, mechanical, and sound systems.
- But then we walked down to the basement and thought about refinishing it, and we figured, why not just make this the main bedroom?
- The renovations included gutting the kitchen, refinishing the hardwood, painting, replacing doors and windows and buying new furniture.
- Rolling said they just refinished the inside of the building and don't want to have to redo it because of a leaky roof.
- The finished surfaces may have been refinished, and the piece will look great.
- The metal doesn't look brand-new when you're finished, but it's a good first step for small refinishing jobs.