In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1renovar el acabado de
- Rolling said they just refinished the inside of the building and don't want to have to redo it because of a leaky roof.
- For those of you interested in refinishing wrought iron or similar types of furnishings, I recommend you acquire a portable air compressor fitted with a sandblasting apparatus.
- There are her two young sons, three and five, banging on the piano and slopping juice on the recently refinished coffee table.
- Because of the caustic chemicals involved in refinishing furniture, great care must be taken to follow safe-use practices.
- The cost of refinishing a handgun usually starts around $150, and adds nothing to the value of your handgun.
- This grant is for the resurfacing of the School playground, refinishing the perimeter wall and fencing.
- Your workbench needs to be strong enough to hold anything you place on it and large enough for space if you are working on refinishing a table or chair.
- Antiques that have been refinished should be treated according to type of finish as described in other sections.
- Renovations included cleaning limestone walls, refinishing the wood beam ceiling, and installing an elevator, restrooms, and new lighting, mechanical, and sound systems.
- But then we walked down to the basement and thought about refinishing it, and we figured, why not just make this the main bedroom?
- Is there any way of dulling that shiny spot and blending it in with the rest of the finish without completely refinishing the piece?
- Before adding insulation to the basement walls or the crawl space foundation, and prior to refinishing a basement room, it is essential that you repair any leaks and solve any problems with dampness.
- The finished surfaces may have been refinished, and the piece will look great.
- I recommend contacting a professional hardwood floor specialist to try refinishing it by screening the floor with a machine sander, then applying a finish.
- No permits are needed when refinishing furniture.
- The renovations included gutting the kitchen, refinishing the hardwood, painting, replacing doors and windows and buying new furniture.
- The metal doesn't look brand-new when you're finished, but it's a good first step for small refinishing jobs.
- After refinishing the stock and doing a complete action job on this inexpensive rifle, I find it is one of my favorite shooters.
- He even refinished the inside of the barrel with a silicon base spray cover.
- Graham's doing an in-depth restoration and refinishing job on the oak dresser, which had become distinctly ‘starved’ after so many years living in centrally-heated houses.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.