- I also had a child with reflux [a kidney infection], which meant she couldn't sleep lying down.
- Just doors away on the same street, Paul Samuels suffered numerous urinary infections and was also diagnosed with the same reflux as the Buckley and Chapman children.
- Most investigators consider any esophageal pH below 4.0 as the cutoff defining reflux of gastric acid into the esophagus.
- I would not have diagnosed reflux on the basis of those records.
- He was also experiencing increased heartburn and obvious gastroesophageal reflux.