In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(reminder)this book serves as a useful refresher — este libro ayuda a ponerse al día en la materia
- In anticipation of spring, which we know is a particularly stressful season for many of you, here's a brief refresher about keeping your stress in check.
- Her substantive and entertaining synopsis of classical references to Druids should serve both as an introduction to laymen and a useful refresher for Celticists.
- I've read Benjamin before, but maybe its time to give myself a focused refresher.
- It will also be an ideal refresher for the more seasoned believer.
- Last week in Palm Beach County, Florida, he took three refresher flights at an aviation school, despite initially saying he wanted 100 hours of tuition.
- It can also help those that are returning to motorcycling after a long break who may need a refresher.
- Orla and Rhona can organise refresher lessons in the resort.
- The course consists of a graduate and refresher programme on bartending, a corporate appreciation programme, and an amateur appreciation programme.
- The focus this year is again very much on active teaching methods, with the training providing a refresher on skills used throughout the first year as well as introducing some new concepts to the teachers.
- Shortlisted vehicles will be announced in early November and the members of the Irish Motoring Writers Association will have a final chance to test-drive contending vehicles at a refresher day before final judging takes place.
- With lessons now costing about £20 for an hour session, Mr Conway added that many candidates were unable to pay for refresher lessons.
- A refresher night for anyone who has completed a Parenting Course will be held shortly.
- Health visitors allocated to this method attended refresher workshops to ensure that they felt comfortable with what would be considered normal language development in children of this age group.
- It is designed to prevent a similar accident in future and it includes a refresher programme.
- I am also supposed to buy my main Physics textbook and read the first five chapters and do some refresher Maths test online before I go.
- There are exercises, refresher drills and firing practice on the ranges nearer the border.
- It may be a useful refresher for recently-trained first-aiders.
- This section is intended to give a brief refresher on what really happens when one applies a data transformation.
- And last but not least, I was just put through a refresher training course and we had handbooks to follow along with.
- Most of the steps you can take are just plain common sense, but follow the links below for a quick refresher.
(fee)honorarios adicionales masculine
- The refreshers were also reduced from £1250 per day to £625 per day.
- And there is a further matter of a refresher, which I will deal with in turn.
- When Hameed Nazham eventually pleaded guilty Mr Latham was satisfied that it was because he wanted to and he had no recollection of anything ever have been said about refreshers.
- His refresher was £875 for the second day, and this would not be appropriate, is that right?
- Graduated Fee payment is an amalgam of what would have been a basic fee and refreshers and, on that basis, I consider that counsel's interpretation of the Regulation is to be preferred.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.