- I stepped outside under a refulgent sky, and I saw a tiny yellow-brown bird fly over the house into an oak.
- It's vivid, refulgent work from set designer David Rockwell and lighting designer Kenneth Posner, and a perfect introduction to a charging score by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman that starts out bold and grabby and never lets up.
- In this refulgent summer, it has been a luxury to draw the breath of life. The grass grows, the buds burst, the meadow is spotted with fire and gold in the tint of flowers.
- For lovers of forgotten Romantic symphonies, this is a treat, even if the interpretations could have been a bit more joyous and the orchestral playing more refulgent.
- One halo is refulgent, another radiates smoke or vapors, and a third appears to have been sprung from its perfectly circular tension so that it looks like a snake, a broken rubber band, a garden hose.