1masculine cambio de régimen político
- I think that's the heart of it, and with a policy of regime change, he's more or less said so.
- Is that what he is saying, or is he saying he supports finishing the job and supports a regime change?
- An occasional catalyst for regime change during the colonial era was the mass strike.
- Preemption requires troops to march on an enemy capital and carry out regime change.
- That in itself is proliferation, and it is linked to the aggressive doctrine of regime change.
- On this level, France would have preferred no regime change and a lifting of sanctions to get back to business as usual.
- Simply put, just as regimes come in many forms, so too do the tools of regime change.
- The resounding clear remit for this war was WMD, not for regime change or to impose democracy.
- To adapt an old legal phrase, the man on the Lima omnibus is against war for regime change.
- As for regime change, it is best viewed as a complement to diplomacy and deterrence.
- The movie closes with an extended sequence where the new ruling class celebrates its empty regime change at a sumptuous ball.
- If the goal of our leaders continues to be regime change, then let regime change begin at home.
- Examines the role of regimes in an interdependent world, advancing four models to account for regime change.
- There is undoubtedly a desire among various elements of the US government to see regime change in Iran.
- These are voters ready to turn anger into action, to work for a regime change here at home.
- If you really want a regime change in Britain, you have to act, to confront the police and authorities.
- This is not the first time that the people of Iraq have had a regime change.
- The reasons for it are still headlines today - regime change and international terrorism.
- Others argue that the process is inherently flawed and that disarmament by regime change is the only realistic way forward.
- This has not been a good year for regime change, pre-emptive war and unilateral intervention.