- A person can be reinfected after drug treatment if they swallow more worm eggs, so it is important to maintain high levels of hygiene.
- Could someone already infected with HIV get reinfected with a different strain that would make treatment more difficult?
- Some anti-virus programs remove the main parts of the most widespread variants, but leave traces behind, sometimes allowing them to restore themselves and reinfect a system.
- You can prevent your child from becoming reinfected by deworming your pets and by keeping your child away from areas where pets defecate.
- Children may in turn be reinfected with different strains of the virus.
- I offer pain medication and antibiotics, but it's a temporary fix because their drinking water will simply reinfect them.
- We have to divert resources from endemic areas to reinfected areas.
- Patients with primary infection tend to be clinically ‘sicker’ than those who are reinfected.
- ‘African countries have worked rapidly and effectively to eradicate polio; now the tragedy is that many of them are becoming reinfected,’ Dr Heymann said.
- But I am a little concerned by the fact that the children get reinfected after already having the cold once.
- However, the worm is so widespread and efficient that a vulnerable machine will be reinfected within minutes if it's not protected.
- Unfortunately, in Africa the disease is so widely prevalent that kids keep being reinfected every time they go into fresh water and that's what causes this large burden of disease that they carry.
- To remove the worm, a system administrator had to run a program that erased the malicious code; then, the administrator had to patch the vulnerability so that the computer would not get reinfected.
- Indeed, a child growing up in an endemic community can expect be infected soon after weaning, and to be infected and constantly reinfected for the rest of her or his life.
- However, patients who have had a previous infection may exhibit symptoms in a matter of days if they are reinfected.
- As with the women, however, the fear of becoming reinfected and compromising their health as well as the fear of infecting others were commonly cited explanations for celibacy.
- Actually, the virus never left; it was in your body and reinfects the new liver.
- Each pustule daily produces about 1000 spores, each of which is capable of reinfecting wheat.