1(text/data) reintroducir(text/data) reteclear
- A basic challenge to the efficient use of any fleet management system is capturing the field or shop data electronically so that they don't have to be rekeyed into the computer.
- That means 93 percent of them are rekeying information, faxing documents, and building electronic patchwork bridges to fill orders.
- They may have to rekey the data, but I suspect most companies would be willing to make that effort.
- A workflow system will then take the information through approval and on to accounting, with no rekeying of data.
- This is how data from different applications can be connected to get more use out of the information or reduce time rekeying it.