In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1base de datos relacional feminine
- We currently store XML data in relational databases.
- A relational database stores data in one or more tables, which can be joined in various ways to allow efficient information access.
- In traditional relational databases, data is stored in rows and columns which can be too complex.
- In particular, the dimensional approach has been adopted to model data warehouses for a relational database.
- The integration of XML with relational databases enables storing, indexing, and retrieving semistructured and nonstructured data.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.