In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1renalrenal failure — insuficiencia renal feminine
- We also excluded women with a history of kidney or bladder stones, renal failure, or hypercalcaemia.
- Filtered blood leaves the kidney through the renal vein and flows back to the heart.
- Eight years later she died of carcinoma of the oesophagus and chronic renal failure.
- There were also reductions in myocardial infarction and renal failure.
- The number of people who develop end stage renal failure and require renal replacement therapy is ever increasing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.