In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- What is the reproductive health care system like in Australia?
- Within its limits the image blends two main features of Darwin's world, its astonishingly evolved, beautiful, sexual and reproductive contrivances and its deathliness.
- Whereas the male body carried the burden of explaining the greater part of normative human anatomy, the pregnant female body served to illustrate the reproductive system and human generation.
- This dietary effect on reproductive hormone metabolism may be especially influential to the peripubertal heifer, such as those used in this study.
- Five studies have now been completed, and each study demonstrates some negative effect on stallion reproductive parameters in controlled settings.
- Among the items in the shack are a custom-designed beekeeper's veil that is embroidered with the reproductive system of the queen bee and a white jumpsuit inscribed with bee grafting instructions, wisdom, and lore.
- The aim is to give every Namibian learner and teacher accurate information on HIV and sexual reproductive health.
- All the other females in the population are splitting their reproductive effort between males and females even though it is only the females, primed by a few sperm, who go on to contribute offspring to the next generation.
- The main stem apex in these varieties is not converted as quickly from a vegetative to reproductive state and generally will have about 16-18 main stem nodes at maturity.
- They say a science based testing regime would include long term animal feeding trials with the whole genetically modified crop to test for carcinogenic, reproductive and other adverse effects.
- Although this loss is significant to cattle breeders, research pertaining to the toxic effects on bull reproductive performance is limited.
- So the imagined porousness of the female anatomy may lead to anxiety about a greater loss of boundaries - that of the nonbeing associated with female reproductive processes.
- There - most tragic cases are there's about 50 in which people are suing, claiming their kids got birth defects because the chemicals affected the reproductive system.
- The female generally has much less reproductive potential than the male, and she invests significantly more time and energy in each offspring.
- And now he's leading the struggle, armed with an acoustic guitar and a variety of euphemisms for the female reproductive system.
- It is well accepted that nutrient intake, body energy stores, and changes in BW and energy stores have dramatic effects on reproductive processes in the beef cow.
- Different strains infect different tissues and organs - lungs, guts, kidneys, livers, brains or reproductive systems.
- This manual contains an image of female reproductive anatomy based on a dissection, although not one performed by Rueff himself.
- Selenium is ‘linked’ with vitamin E in horse immune and reproductive systems.
- I think therapeutic cloning for humans, and reproductive cloning for animals, both have more positives than negatives, but this is not a subject that can be concluded in one Dooyoo opinion.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.