In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- At the same time, designers and builders will become better consumers of the services they need: consultants, reprographics, equipment rentals.
- ‘Modernisation’ of reprographics with resulting job losses is a recipe for chaos in reading rooms plus potential damage to irreplaceable stock.
- If you are familiar with print reprographics, you will know that you get much better results if you scan a film transparency than if you scan a ‘flat art’ image.
- Research indicates that outsourcing office services such as reprographics, reception and mailroom are worth more than 526m a year in Scotland and northern England alone.
- She said: ‘In New York somewhere in the order of 35 of the top 45 law firms outsource one or all of their office support functions such as mailroom operations or reprographics and publishing.’
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.