1(disgusting)(smell/sight) repulsivo(smell/sight) repugnante(sight/smell) asquerosoI think she's repulsive — la encuentro repulsiva / repelente
- A long sequence set in a park, in which Walter loses his willpower and sparks a somewhat risqué dialogue with a young girl, becomes increasingly nauseating and repulsive as it continues.
- Killing a human being is always a repulsive act, but at times it is unavoidable, as in self-defense, or in war.
- he knows this is repulsive and that's why he comes out with it).
- There are lots of these scriptwriting guides around - all repulsive and attractive at the same time.
- Story wise, it's Mr. Bean, perhaps a little gentler and less repulsive than Rowan Atkinson in the flesh, but very very funny.
- Both these views of what Karl Marx called ‘the ugly revolution, the repulsive revolution’ were subsequently published as engravings in the periodical L' Illustration.
- However, by the time he arrives it's becoming clear to Preston and the audience alike exactly how repulsive a mindset the Clerics? one is.
- It's jarring and offensive and leaves one with nothing but repulsive images that linger on afterwards.
- After overcoming the natural reluctance to confront those in power, students began to comment, telling their presenters just how repulsive, immoral, and disgusting the idea was.
- As Power points out, this was a morally repulsive and even ‘maddening’ conception, although it accurately reflected political realities.
- They've all done things that are repulsive and disgusting, and each one is probably haunted by that.
- Whilst we gained a sense of Caliban's non-humanness, we lost much sense of him as a gross, repulsive creature.
- It is perhaps the most disgusting, grotesque and repulsive thing ever shown on television.
- Others felt that the portrait was rather repulsive.
- It i s mildly repulsive in its crude vulgarity, but strangely and inexplicably alluring.
- The ads for the new acid blockers like Tagamet, I think, are quite repulsive.
- One of the final panels proffers Der Führer's personal opinion of his adversary: ‘He is an utterly amoral, repulsive creature.’
- Cronenberg fashions a remake of the cheesy 1958 original that is by turns funny, poignant, repulsive, and intense.
- She is always slightly repulsive, and that is why I wanted those puppies to look miserable.
2Physics(forces) que se repelen