In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1recompra femininereadquisición feminine
- The study found that, in two retail service brand settings, the two components of commitment fully mediate the relationship between brand satisfaction and both repurchase intentions and advocacy intentions.
- ‘We made the first repurchase when our stock was in the mid-30s, and as of today, we're at $45 a share,’ says Bearman.
- Such tensions may well result in an increase in observed decoupling in share repurchase programs for those firms.
- It later repurchased the securities, and in doing so, tried to classify the sale and repurchase as a simple repurchase.
- Between September 1986 and December 1990, firms in our sample adopted 544 repurchase plans; during the previous five-year period, they had adopted only 148.
- We test our theoretical framework in a context heretofore not studied in the organizational literature, namely, the implementation of stock repurchase plans by large U.S. corporations in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- This explains why brand attitudes are sometimes weak predictors of repurchase intentions for the brand.
- This means that only affective commitment was a full mediator of the brand satisfaction repurchase intentions relationship for this retail service brand.
- How and when agency debt status is resolved and what continued repurchase of ten-year Treasuries will mean are important emerging issues in creating reliable benchmarks in financial markets.
- However, these days, any sale and repurchase within thirty days is disallowed for tax purposes.
- Studies of open market share repurchases find an initial positive price movement of about three percent, but continued abnormal positive returns of about forty-five percent over the next four years.
- It is thought that the sale and repurchase is being done for tax purposes.
- The looser rules on timing and the volume of shares available for repurchase prompted more than 200 companies to announce new or expanded buyback plans.
- They know full well that the short-term markets rely on repurchase money in order to generate low-risk short-squeezes, and they are willing providers.
- Although the evidence is mixed, some prior research has shown that liquidity is associated with repurchase plan adoption.
- In proposing that relative CEO power over the board can help determine whether firms decouple repurchase plans from practice, our theoretical argument suggests that powerful actors mediate institutional effects.
- It will initially focus on the trillion dollar repurchase and total return swap markets.
- At the same time, they gave Enron a repurchase option that was exercised in 2000 for $2 million, according to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- To date, most of the work in this area has focused on repurchase intentions as the focal dependent variable.
- Moderate size portfolios can best be rebalanced by sale and repurchase of new amounts in each asset class.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.