1recompra femininereadquisición feminine
- Although the evidence is mixed, some prior research has shown that liquidity is associated with repurchase plan adoption.
- Between September 1986 and December 1990, firms in our sample adopted 544 repurchase plans; during the previous five-year period, they had adopted only 148.
- This means that only affective commitment was a full mediator of the brand satisfaction repurchase intentions relationship for this retail service brand.
- In proposing that relative CEO power over the board can help determine whether firms decouple repurchase plans from practice, our theoretical argument suggests that powerful actors mediate institutional effects.
- ‘We made the first repurchase when our stock was in the mid-30s, and as of today, we're at $45 a share,’ says Bearman.
- At the same time, they gave Enron a repurchase option that was exercised in 2000 for $2 million, according to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- To date, most of the work in this area has focused on repurchase intentions as the focal dependent variable.
- It later repurchased the securities, and in doing so, tried to classify the sale and repurchase as a simple repurchase.
- It is thought that the sale and repurchase is being done for tax purposes.
- This explains why brand attitudes are sometimes weak predictors of repurchase intentions for the brand.
- The looser rules on timing and the volume of shares available for repurchase prompted more than 200 companies to announce new or expanded buyback plans.
- The study found that, in two retail service brand settings, the two components of commitment fully mediate the relationship between brand satisfaction and both repurchase intentions and advocacy intentions.
- How and when agency debt status is resolved and what continued repurchase of ten-year Treasuries will mean are important emerging issues in creating reliable benchmarks in financial markets.
- Such tensions may well result in an increase in observed decoupling in share repurchase programs for those firms.
- Studies of open market share repurchases find an initial positive price movement of about three percent, but continued abnormal positive returns of about forty-five percent over the next four years.
- We test our theoretical framework in a context heretofore not studied in the organizational literature, namely, the implementation of stock repurchase plans by large U.S. corporations in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- They know full well that the short-term markets rely on repurchase money in order to generate low-risk short-squeezes, and they are willing providers.
- It will initially focus on the trillion dollar repurchase and total return swap markets.
- Moderate size portfolios can best be rebalanced by sale and repurchase of new amounts in each asset class.
- However, these days, any sale and repurchase within thirty days is disallowed for tax purposes.