In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reventa feminine[ S ]not for resale — muestra gratis
- before noun it has a low resale value — de segunda mano tiene poco valor / no se vende bien
- resale price — precio de reventa
- As customers buy more digital works, resale rights will become a bigger issue.
- The resale value can be a critical factor in calculating total cost of ownership and return on investment.
- If you plan on selling the vehicle sometime down the road, you'll shoulder the burden of resale depreciation.
- Occasionally, the improved resale value alone can justify the entire project.
- Finally, when you no longer need your equipment, or wish to replace it, you can sell it for its resale value.
- Instead, a really serious investor would have to look to Britain for resale opportunities.
- There are no restrictions on resale, and owners can sell on their investment whenever they wish.
- Its own balance sheet has a substantial number of companies which are described as being held for resale.
- It is important to note that this primarily affects those who import films for resale or hire.
- A resale ban makes it easier for producers to divide up the market and keep prices high.
- One of these is investment buying - the purchase of property for later resale by people who already own or who are buying a home.
- This in turn does lead to the problems you mention regarding the future resale of the property and obtaining a mortgage.
- This percentage shows the anticipated resale value of the van as a proportion of its list price based on age and mileage.
- However, there are also problems associated with timeshares, particularly with their resale.
- At the upper end of the market, good quality villas dotted around the island occasionally come up for resale.
- Part of my job is to appraise used guns that people bring us for resale.
- The sale and resale of the same packages kept the indices almost unchanged in the first day of trading on Monday this week.
- The company makes its start-up disk and monthly service available for resale by dealers.
- Reconditioning involves cleaning, waxing and polishing used cars in order to place them on the lot for resale.
- Tax will be payable on the purchase transaction to varying degrees depending on whether it is a new or resale property.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.