- If we can ensure that people are resettled properly and do not return to prison, that is a good outcome.
- Literature relating to mental health issues of refugees resettled in western countries is more limited.
- A large number of those who migrated across the new border to India were resettled in Delhi.
- They are angry that the government has used the disaster to ban people from resettling within 200 metres of the seashore.
- Most camp residents ask: ‘Is it possible that a government that has failed to even provide tents will resettle us in new houses and provide us jobs?’
- Medical screening is but a small part of the effort that must be made to resettle the refugees.
- In August the government said it intended to resettle peasants on 800 farms before the start of the rainy season in November.
- The government is buying farms on which farmers are resettled in sub-divided camps.
- All in all about 100 000 refugees are resettled worldwide each year.
- The rights of refugees to find safe refuge in another state - with the option to return home voluntarily, integrate locally or to resettle in a third country - fall on the universal claim of need.
- The construction of 600 homes will help as many as 5,000 refugees to resettle in the area.
- Since August 1999, it has assisted 429 women and girls, repatriating most and helping one to resettle in a third country.
- A UN programme aims to resettle 500 refugees a year in the UK.
- Today, such a claim would be considered frivolous under the Firm Resettlement Law, which renders claims of asylum irrelevant for aliens who resettle in a third country.
- The two women were waiting to be resettled in a third country as they were considered to be in danger.
- Governments have attempted to forcibly settle and resettle Roma, often with little success and negative results.
- Almost all refugees face similar hurdles, said those who resettle the new immigrants.
- There are already diplomatic discussions underway about where to resettle the environmental refugees.
- We'll look at efforts to help thousands of refugees resettle as they make the long journey back home.
- The new agency was given a limited three-year mandate to help resettle 1.2 million European refugees left homeless by the global conflict.