In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1USMedicineinternado masculineresidencia feminine Latin America
- Insufficient training on disability during medical school and residency complicates this process.
- How did he perform in medical school and residency and later in his practice as judged by the physician and nursing staff with whom he worked?
- His medical residencies were in internal medicine and clinical psychiatry at the University of Florida.
- He completed medical studies and a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- I was also confident that I would be able to find or create a part-time residency in my chosen specialty of family practice, but I found I was wrong.
- His programme in integrative medicine at the University of Arizona offers two year fellowships to doctors who have completed residencies in primary care specialties.
- One of the ways to qualify foreign-trained health workers is to provide residencies and training positions in our hospitals.
- He completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami.
- After two years service in the South African army, he completed a residency in cardiothoracic surgery at Johannesburg Hospital.
- The senior physicians had finished their residency and had at least 2 years of ICU experience as senior physicians.
- After completing general or specialty residencies, most individuals enter some type of pharmacy practice or join industry or academia.
- At that time, there were 94 residencies at 32 different hospitals.
- We have been away from each other a lot in the last few months, as she's been in Europe and is now doing her medical residency in a state not too far away.
- None of the training I received in medical school, residency, fellowship, or practice had taught me how to reply to Anna.
- A shortage of positions for residency graduates in a field is immediately followed by a decline in U.S. medical students entering residencies in that field.
- Many physicians need years of medical school and residency to even get a slight grasp of the problem.
- He served a residency in pediatrics at St. Louis Children's Hospital.
- Many do residencies at affiliated hospitals and clinics with Hispanic clienteles of 60 percent and higher.
- The purpose of a residency is to attain professional competence in direct patient care and in practice management beyond entry level.
- There are many pathology residencies in which individuals can enjoy becoming well trained.
2British(of musician, band)
- Joseph will be performing residency clubs dates in Canada sometime in May.
- You need to find a new way of building a buzz, and the way to do that now is to be out performing live at a residency in a club.
- The Bays are independent musicians who can be found on Friday nights at their weekly residency at Camden's Jazz Caf.
- Were the place real, The Pariahs would have a weekly residency.
- The initiative will consist of four performance residencies and a local festival in which new productions will premiere.
- The Rheostatics have been doing annual residencies for years.
- We spent a year or so doing one off gigs and residencies in a little fringe theater in Little Venice and we worked very, very hard.
- Newcastle, where the RSC has a regular residency, is one likely regional venue.
- He cringes at his own stupidity for mentioning the residency gig the last time Gwynn had been in town.
- He stayed with her for 10 years, and for six of them he held down a dance club residency at the Den in Norwalk.
- I've started a monthly residency doing the livest R & B night in London's West End.
- The Beatles are two days into a residency of two, sometimes three, shows a day at the Olympia Theatre that will last until 4 February.
- Word has it he has a residency at a North London club and I can't wait to find it and see him play as often as I can when I move there.
- The second jam session is on Wednesday and Bejazzled continue their long-standing residency at the Old White Swan on Thursday.
- I'll ask if I can just come for a regular residency.
período de actuaciones contratadas por un local
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.