1(remnant)residuo masculineresto masculine
- Scattered depressions in the desert fill with water after a rainfall, retaining an alkaline residue as the water evaporates.
- It's true that incineration reduces the volume of waste, but the residue is highly toxic.
- When heated this produces methane gas and a solid residue of sodium carbonate.
- Steam distillation or chromatography of wood and wood residues can release terpenes.
- Oxidation of amino acid residues in proteins is known to alter their functional properties.