1(of person)capacidad de recuperación feminineresistencia feminine
- Family therapists may be their best allies in passing on resilience.
- Poland's history has been marked by its resilience.
- The final pages are devoted to the resilience of her legend.
- New York has risen from the ashes with admirable resilience.
- First, childhood bereavement research already exists to enrich our understanding of resilience.
- Marvellous resilience by the Killough travellers saw them cling on like leeches, brilliantly grinding out four winning games to record a superb victory.
- Almost 200 Californians turned out for tips on how to build resilience.
- Consumer strength in the second half has been central to the resilience of the overall economy.
- Developing coping skills is one way to facilitate young people's resilience.
- By extension, it speaks to the resilience of a people who have endured a great deal of turmoil in a short span of history.
- Which I suppose is a tribute to Londoners ' resilience.
- Undeniably beautiful, it's a celebration of resilience against all odds.
- Cizdyn at Oriel Securities said the risers demonstrated the resilience of the market on Friday.
- Psychologists throughout the country consistently found receptive audiences for psychology's messages about how to build resilience.
- That said, the resilience of the teapot refiners leads some to wager they will survive.
- But as the day went on they started to find some resilience.
- However, the losses in market value are distributed unevenly, with some regions showing a surprising resilience to the market upheaval.
- The panicky reaction of players at the US Open betrayed their lack of resilience in the face of adversity.
- Figures released yesterday showed the resilience of consumer spending last month.
- As he entered old age Philp reacted to increasing disability and frailty with typical resilience and dignity.
2(of material)elasticidad feminine
- Polypropylene is being used more and more widely in the manufacture of carpeting due to its high resilience to wear and stain proof properties.