- Usually this circuit consist of only resistors and capacitors.
- The component preforms may include resistors, capacitors, and inductors.
- Without such a surface finish, the electronic components like transistors, resistors, capacitors and chips could not be fixed and electrically connected to the circuit.
- In those days computers consisted mainly of transistors, resistors, diodes, capacitors and miles of wiring.
- Switching frequency can be set externally (using a resistor and capacitor) from 100 to 600kHz.