In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Usually this circuit consist of only resistors and capacitors.
- The component preforms may include resistors, capacitors, and inductors.
- Without such a surface finish, the electronic components like transistors, resistors, capacitors and chips could not be fixed and electrically connected to the circuit.
- In those days computers consisted mainly of transistors, resistors, diodes, capacitors and miles of wiring.
- Switching frequency can be set externally (using a resistor and capacitor) from 100 to 600kHz.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.