1Lawdemandado masculinedemandada feminine(in an appeal) apelado masculine(in an appeal) apelada feminine
- The appellant's second ground of appeal is that the respondents are not suitable to be the donor's attorneys.
- The first respondents to the appeal must pay the appellant's costs of the application.
- Whether the respondents cross petition against the petitioners was demurrable and should be struck out.
- The statutory amendments shift the evidential burden of proof to the respondent if the complainant proves what he or she is required to prove at the first stage.
- Very well, and these other affidavits, I take it, are affidavits filed by the respondent.
2(to questions)encuestado masculineencuestada feminine
- Among the questions, respondents were asked to name their top three business role models.
- A few respondents thought they might be missing out on potentially interesting information.
- Always be clear about how you want respondents to indicate their replies when answering closed questions.
- The research team administered the questionnaires verbally to each respondent.
- The respondents requested information on a number of occasions; this was not forwarded to them.
- We did not question respondents about why they did not use the internet, and so can say little on this issue.
- The first question asks the age at which respondents believe old age begins.
- The cover letter explained that there were no codes that could be used to link a completed questionnaire to a particular respondent.
- Each respondent then dropped the questionnaire into the store's ballot box.
- Denominators vary because not all respondents answered all questions.
- The first part contains questions designed to collect basic demographic information regarding the respondent.
- Each respondent answered three questions, of which only the last concerned Mars.
- With the information thereby obtained, a main respondent was designated, who then completed a household questionnaire.
- After you finish question 12, thank the respondent for their time and offer them the info sheet that explains more about this study.
- The questioning also includes queries about how prepared the respondent would be to pay extra in order to speed up improvements to the water network.
- Completion of the questionnaire constituted informed consent from the respondent.
- The questionnaire invited respondents to comment on each of the 31 indicators.
- At two years follow up we sent a postal questionnaire to those respondents who had been free of forearm pain at baseline.
- Much remains to be learned about how respondents go about answering written questionnaires.
- Almost one fourth of the respondents replied that it was cheaper than they expected.