In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tiempo de reacción masculine
- As our moderators are volunteers, however, we cannot guarantee a response time.
- This way they can remove malicious or simply useless software and improve the overall system response time and stability.
- There is an unexpected decrease in the response time of the customer management Web service.
- The target response time for a category B emergency, which includes most road traffic accidents, is within 14 minutes of the call.
- It also appears to affect the neural auditory system by slowing the response time between hearing something and reacting to it.
- The problem is that in times past, your response time has been less than ideal.
- The company intends to reduce customer response time and sanction loans expeditiously.
- ‘We think the same people did it both times and on Friday they were testing the response time of the alarm,’ she said.
- The State police are currently working on a GPS-based auto-vehicle tracking system for control rooms to reduce response time while attending a call.
- It is all very well the government giving us an eight-minute response time, but that is not in the real world.
- The response time could be quite a lot less for someone who is already in the village.
- He explained that the average response time for a call was 50 minutes.
- It's your decision here that helps shape the quality of the care, the facilities available, and the response time of the providers.
- Doing this paperwork in advance could ‘cut off three to six months in your response time.’
- Some people complain that the response time of the local squads is too slow.
- The customer will get a better service, and a faster response time because it's not going over a shared network.
- He said the chamber was pleased with the action plan set in place by the police to improve the response time to crime reports and increased patrols in the borough.
- On the whole, police officers should park legally, but if there aren't any alternatives, then the council wouldn't wish to unduly delay the response time of our emergency services.
- The new report suggests that the response time to any fires in homes, or to any life-threatening incident, should be seven minutes wherever it happens.
- In an emergency after hours, firefighters first have to travel from their homes to the station, adding five minutes or more to their response time at a fire.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.