In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1masculine restaurador formalfeminine restauradora formal
- Meanwhile, shopkeepers, market stall holders and restaurateurs are losing money.
- As restaurateurs become more proficient and experienced, cash generation becomes more and more consistent.
- As a result of the events, a number of students have been offered additional experience in the form of placements with the visiting restaurateurs during their holidays.
- Any restaurateur will tell you, the business is volatile and establishments come and go all the time.
- Publicans and restaurateurs in major cities should make their own provisions to check customers' safety.
- He said taxation on food and drink was considerably higher for Irish restaurateurs than for their counterparts in countries such as Spain.
- Many restaurateurs and hoteliers, most airlines, and even some wine retailers employ consultants in their wine selection.
- What's more, a recent influx of new restaurants, restaurateurs and bar owners are attempting to pioneer a new culinary movement in town.
- Hotel proprietors, restaurateurs and publicans are unanimous on the point and not one of them regrets the changed habits of their patrons.
- The restaurateur said he was impressed by the children's knowledge of food and of fish, which he admitted, rather surprised him.
- Further, those engaged in the hotel and restaurant business must take out civil liability insurance for hoteliers and restaurateurs.
- The dream of many a French restaurateur is to get three stars in the Michelin restaurant guide.
- Most British food critics make little effort to go undercover at restaurants and many openly mix with chefs and restaurateurs.
- Hoteliers and restaurateurs have often tried, but failed.
- He believes that this is a city-wide problem and there are other landlords and restaurateurs in the same situation.
- Wineries are also devising strategies, along with restaurateurs and retailers, to get more people to think about wine.
- Local restaurateurs listen to the latest regulations and procedures designed to ensure food and safety standards are kept up to world standards.
- Of course, restaurateurs aren't trying to undermine children's health.
- One of the difficulties associated with the restaurant industry is a restaurateur's reliance on others.
- Using hand dyed and painted fabrics, she created colourful menu covers which soon caught the eye of other restaurateurs and wine merchants.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.