In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1orden de alejamiento feminine
- You had to have a good amount of proof that one's needed before the police will issue a restraining order, first of all.
- And if I ever find out you're trying to contact me, I'll get a restraining order.
- Until the farmers and the cowboys can be friends, this court issues restraining orders against the two parties.
- And in a later age his violence and lawlessness would have earned him a prison sentence - or at the very least a string of restraining orders and court injunctions.
- You'd have to file a restraining order to make us leave, and in order for that you'd have to explain why.
- Besides, he was separated from Alice and she had a restraining order against him, so he wasn't suppose to come anywhere near her.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.