1(que protege a los miembros de un sindicato etc) práctica restrictiva feminine
- The retail pharmacy market was partly deregulated in 2001 following a legal challenge, though certain restrictive practices remain in force.
- He called on the Government to confront vested interests by tackling restrictive practices among the professions and to introduce interim price controls.
- Eleven years ago, the authority's predecessor, the Fair Trade Commission, issued the first major report on restrictive practices in the legal profession.
- Meanwhile, sources in the Competition Authority point out that a number of restrictive practices remain in place which benefit existing players at the expense of new entrants.
- The report highlighted restrictive practices among lawyers, accountants and architects.