1(sell)vender al por menorvender al detallevender al detallvender al detal
- In addition to selling direct to his neighbors, Grant retails the products of his farm at a number of local farmers' markets and food co-ops.
- But niche retailing is not about retailing a single product but a specialisation in a particular product type.
- In these promotions, the state rewarded consumers with material things and consumers aided the state through consumption of items produced or retailed by state enterprises.
- Further, there is little hard evidence available on the output of provision grounds and gardens, and much of this produce was in any case retailed by the slaves in public markets and not necessarily consumed or exchanged for food items.
- Of course, Amazon is about much more than books and music, thanks to its decision to move into retailing a vast array of products.
- It's not just ‘Dave selling bandwidth,’ but Dave retailing the services of a top-notch provider.
- I proceeded to retail my meeting with Derek from beginning to end; Jenny listened eagerly, chewing on the nail of her index finger.
- He therefore lays little stress on geographical wonders, and in searching for detailed information retails long passages of by then out-of-date description, which can make the interpretation of his evidence very hazardous.
- His work, completed about 1469, retailed the story as a tragedy.
- Sorensen retails an anecdote of Smollett walking with another Scot in London around the time of the battle of Culloden, their swords drawn, Smollett warning his companion to keep his mouth shut lest the mob recognize his Scottish accent.
- It is against this backdrop of an already emerging consensus that we must evaluate the famous anecdote retailed by Jefferson about the dinner bargain that set the capital on the Potomac.
1venderse al por menorvenderse al detallevenderse al detallvenderse al detalit retails at $85 — su precio al público es de 85 dólares
1venta al por menor feminineventa al detalle feminineventa al detall feminineventa al detal femininebefore noun retail price — precio de venta al público masculine
- retail price maintenance — fijación del precio de venta por parte del fabricante
- retail outlet — punto de venta al por menor / al público
- the retail trade — el comercio minorista
1al por menoral detalleal detallal detalcan you get these goods retail? — ¿estos productos se pueden comprar al por menor (or al detalle etc.)?