- At the same time, growing demands from operators for highly customized handsets could force Nokia to retool its manufacturing to accommodate smaller production runs.
- When tweaking the design for the next model year, ‘we redesigned and retooled every jig in the shop.’
- It was a massive change of direction, as if Caterpillar Inc. had decided quickly to retool all its bulldozer plants to start making passenger cars.
- But it wasn't simply a matter of retooling existing factories.
- Composites cost up to eight times as much as aluminum, and the newfangled plane will require suppliers to retool the manufacturing process.
- That sidesteps the need for costly retooling at manufacturing plants.
- Building a new building, retooling a factory - that is modernization in a visible and tangible form.
- Putting in more expensive tape drives would up server prices in the price-sensitive small business market, and might require factory retooling.
- We retool each year just to change the design of cars… surely we can do the same, albeit on a grander scale, to shift more commuters to public transit.
- Three years on, Boeing is retooling some of the world's most complex manufacturing practices, while shaking the kinks out of its supply-chain process.
- Since the chemical could be used pre chill with an inside/outside washer, processors would not have to retool any of their current machinery or procedures.
- Next year they are shutting our plant down to retool for production of three different vehicles simultaneously.
- The school house must retool quickly to provide relevant training to a larger number of students.