In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This is an extraordinary form of reverse takeover.
- With the HK $6.56 billion reverse takeover, PCPD became a property developer and manager, with Residence Bel-Air being the cream of its property portfolio.
- The shares were suspended on July 17 at 4.75p when the company revealed it was subject to a possible reverse takeover.
- Jack's plan for HiT was to conduct a reverse takeover by a CDNX company and then seek a NASDAQ listing.
- CeNeS acquired the Scottish operation in 1999 through a reverse takeover of Core Group.
- A further £5 million was raised earlier this year in conjunction with a proposed reverse takeover of a software company, IMS Maxims, which fell apart in April.
- To give it more substance he helped it in a reverse takeover of Sheffield United.
- First Active could fund some sort of reverse takeover or merger following last year's failed merger with Anglo Irish Bank.
- The reverse takeover will increase the number of listed mobile companies on the main board to four.
- It has found the confidence to go after a target so large that any deal would amount to a reverse takeover of APC, which is worth just £3.6m these days.
- Scanlon was the architect of the great Elders IXL reverse takeover of CUB in the early 1980s, which was the best example we've ever seen of a small predator taking over a bigger target.
- Why compete, they may ask, when one can simply orchestrate a reverse takeover?
- It eventually disappeared in a reverse takeover with Cambridge biotech firm CeNes.
- There's a good precedent for this kind of reverse takeover.
- Shire has little surplus cash in its balance sheet, so a paper-based reverse takeover via a share exchange would be the most probable route to a takeover.
- ‘These transactions are at an advanced stage and one possible transaction may constitute a reverse takeover, if concluded,’ the company said.
- Farrell spoke to a man who claimed to have completed several capital pool reverse takeovers and recommended that they use that method.
- Sangoma announced in December that it is involved in a reverse takeover of Inlet Devices Corporation, a public company registered on the Canadian Venture Exchange.
- Meanfiddler.com began trading on Monday, following the reverse takeover of its parent, Mean Fiddler.
- OverNet Data (LSE: OND) for instance is a shell company that has come good following the imminent prospect of a reverse takeover.
operación financiera en la que una empresa pequeña se hace con el control de una más grande
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.